Mango Lassi popsicle.
You can cook Mango Lassi popsicle using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Lassi popsicle
- You need 2 cup of full fat yoghurt.
- It’s 3 of mangoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Mango Lassi popsicle instructions
- Wash the mangoes,then peel it cut into slices discard the seeds then in a blender put the mango pieces,honey,soaked saffron strands blend it until smooth once done pour it in a bowl and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Then again in a blender put fresh yoghurt,fresh cream,sugar,cardamom powder blend it until smooth once done pour this in another bowl and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes,now after this take popsicle molds add 2 tsp of mango purée in each mould then 4 tsp of yoghurt mixture over the mango layer then again repeat,then wrap the mould.
- With aluminum foil and snip it little at the top with a knife and insert a popsicle stick then place this mould in the freezer for 8 hours or until set,just before serving dip it in warm water and then slowly remove it from the mould,enjoy…