Chicken and Chinese Sausage Rice (Rice Cooker).
You can cook Chicken and Chinese Sausage Rice (Rice Cooker) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Chinese Sausage Rice (Rice Cooker)
- It’s 3 cups of uncooked Jasmine rice (use the cup from rice cooker).
- You need 600 ml of water (as much as needed by the rice cooker).
- Prepare 300 gr of boneless chicken thigh, cubed.
- It’s 3 of lap cheong (chinese sausage), sliced.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 cm of ginger, minced.
- You need 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 2-3 tbs of light soy sauce (to taste).
- It’s of Ground white pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of Green onion, sliced for garnish.
- Prepare of Marination for chicken :.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of Ground white pepper.
Chicken and Chinese Sausage Rice (Rice Cooker) step by step
- Marinate the chicken for a couple minute while preparing the rice..
- Rinse the rice until the water clear then drain it..
- Push the "COOK" button of rice cooker..
- Heat sesame oil into rice cooker bowl..
- Add minced garlic and ginger..
- Saute until fragrance..
- Add the rice, water, soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Stir it well..
- Arrange the chicken and sausage on top of the rice..
- Close the lid of the rice cooker. Make sure the button "COOK" is on..
- After the rice is cooked, sprinkle with green onion..