Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon. We're combining panko with parmesan, lemon pepper seasoning, and tons of garlic to make an oven baked salmon that's got the most addicting, crispy, crunchy crust! This is my crispy, crunchy, panko Parmesan-crusted salmon recipe that gets all the heart emojis! Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business.
This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. Garlicky, sweet, sticky with simple ingredients. You can cook Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of salmon filets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. If you're going to save one salmon recipe for life Tender, flaky, soft salmon baked in butter with garlic and capers. It's one of the best things we've made recently. Baked Salmon is juicy and flaky with a flavorful garlic, dijon, lemon glaze.
Garlic Pepper Baked Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with percent paper and spray lightly with cooking spray..
- Pat salmon filets dry on all sides with paper towels and place on baking sheet skin side down, spaced several inches apart..
- In a small bowl combine all remaining ingredients. Spread half of mixture evenly all over each filet coating tops and sides. Place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through..
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. If you wish to remove the skin to serve, gently slide a knife blade between the meat and skin to separate. Plate and enjoy!.
We used the same marinade on our succulent Broiled Lobster Tails. Find out why this is one of the most popular baked salmon recipes around! Brush the salmon lightly with oil, then sprinkle over the pepper mix. Meanwhile, tip the chickpeas into a colander, rinse well under cold running water, then drain. This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever.