You can have Chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry
- It’s 1.5 kg of chicken.
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 600 ML of cooking cream.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of white pepper.
- It’s 3 tbs of sweet curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of paprika (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbs of veg oil.
Chicken curry instructions
- Cut your chicken in small cubes and cook until soften.
- Remove your chicken and in the same pan add 4tbs veg oil, add you onions until soft then add you garlic until soft.
- Add the tomato paste and stir until combined.
- Add your cooking cream and water until boiling.
- Add all your peppers and stir.
- Add your chicken and serve over rice.