You can have Coconut Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cheesecake
- You need of For the Base:.
- You need 6 oz of Marie biscuits (or any other plain tea biscuit).
- You need 3 oz of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need of as needed, coconut oil to grease the cake pan.
- It’s of For the Filling:.
- You need 6 oz of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1.25 lbs of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 3 oz of heavy whipping cream (30-40% fat).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need of For the Topping:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need to taste of blackberry marmalade (optional).
Coconut Cheesecake step by step
- Grease an 8″ springform cake pan (I use coconut oil for this, because, you know… coconut cheesecake)..
- Make the base. Place biscuits in Thermomix, pulverize 5sec/sp10. Scrape powder from the sides..
- Add butter and mix: 5min/120°F/sp2. Empty mixture into the cake pan and press firmly to obtain a uniform base. Refrigerate until needed..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make the filling: place sugar in Thermomix and pulverize 15sec/sp10. Insert Butterfly Whisk. Add cream cheese, flour & vanilla extract. Whisk 2min/sp3.5.
- Scrape mixture from the sides with the spatula. Add eggs, egg yolk, whipping cream and shredded coconut. Mix 20sec/sp3.5..
- Pour mixture into the cake pan. Sprinkle with the additional coconut..
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until it reaches room temperature..
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. You can serve either as-is or you can top with blackberry (or your favorite) marmalade. Enjoy!.