Chicken bharta. Remove the chicken and keep the stock. Kolkata style Chicken Bharta or Chicken Bhorta probably took the essences from the North Indian "Bharta" and Bangladesh "Bhorta" to make itself the best of its kind. Dhaba style chicken bharta recipe – the influence of punjabification on Bengali cuisine and how it has Chicken bharta is relatively simple dish and unlike other chicken dishes the mashed egg yolk.
How to make Chicken Bharta There is a famous restaurant in Kolkata called Honey-Da-Dhaba. They make this famous Chicken Bharta. I had heard a lot about it but never really got a chance to have it. You can have Chicken bharta using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken bharta
- It’s 500 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 of onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of tomato (finely chopped).
- It’s 2-3 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 6-7 of cloves.
- Prepare 3-4 of cardamom.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 3-4 of green chili slit.
- You need 3 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 of small bowl julienne ginger.
- You need 1 of small bowl julienne garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl cashew paste.
- It’s 1 can of fresh cream.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of yoghurt.
Chicken Bharta was prepared last weekend in our lunch. The recipe is Punjabi inspired Bengali dish. A very tasty shredded (pulled) chicken preparation which is famous throughout India. Chicken Bharta is a Mughlai dish in which chicken pieces are almost mashed and is quite rich with eggs and spices to bring delectable flavor. it is an ideal and wonderful recipe for occasions.
Chicken bharta instructions
- Boil the chicken and shred the chicken pieces well..
- Pour the garam masala whole(cloves,cardamom,cinnamon,bay leaves) into the oil.Fry in the onions/tomatoes/ginger/garlic together till it turns aromatic. Put the masalas in blender and sieve the mixture.Add in the chicken pieces till the oil separates.Pour the masalas(cumin,coriander) and make the gravy..
- In a separate bowl whisk together yoghurt with cashew paste and red chili powder and add in the fresh cream.Put over the curry to make the gravy thicken. Serve hot it’s one melt in the mouth for sure..
Chicken Bharta Recipe In English. ★ Cut chicken in to small pieces and wash them with water. ★ Grind ginger and garlic into paste. Dhabas are these bucolic roadside (highway truck stop) restaurants Chicken Bharta is a famous Indian dhaba-style chicken which is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. Chicken Bharta Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Bharta (absolutely delicious This Chicken Bharta recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. So this time around, I was determined to post a somewhat uninvolved recipe. Chicken Bharta and Naan (Indian flatbread) would be a rare treat growing up.