Garlic ranch chicken tenders.
You can cook Garlic ranch chicken tenders using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic ranch chicken tenders
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut in half to thin them and cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- It’s 4-5 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
Garlic ranch chicken tenders instructions
- Heat fryer or 2 inches of oil to 350. Cut chicken as directed. Mix spices in with flour..
- Dip chicken strips into flour then egg then flour and fry until golden brown and they float or until internal temp is 165 degrees..