Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken.
You can cook Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken
- It’s 3 of Chicken Thighs and 3 Chicken Legs.
- You need of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
- It’s of S&P (Salt & Pepper).
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken instructions
- PreHeat fryer @ 380*f.
- Dry Chicken Parts with Paper Towel.
- Lightly Coat Chicken with EVOO.
- Season with S&P.
- Place Thighs on bottom of Fryer Tray. Don’t Over Crowd. Place Legs on Reversible Rack with the Longer Legs of Rack face Down and Place Over Thighs.
- Cook @ 380*f for 25min.
- Carefully Remove Chicken, then coat with BBQ Sauce and Return to Fryer and cook for an additional 7 minutes.