Eggless Pumpkin shape Cashew cookies.
You can cook Eggless Pumpkin shape Cashew cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Pumpkin shape Cashew cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee / clarified butter,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ripe pumpkin purey.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashew powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s As needed of Orange food colour.
- Prepare As needed of milk, for brushing.
Eggless Pumpkin shape Cashew cookies instructions
- At first in a bowl take ghee or butter. beat for 2 minutes or until ghee turns creamy white texture Now add powdered sugar and milk powder.now add pumpkin continue to beat for 2 more minutes or until it’s well combined..
- Place a sieve and add maida, custard powder, baking powder and salt.sieve the flour well. mix with the help of ladle without kneading too much. get the mixture together.Do not over Knead..
- Take 1/4 part of dough and add cocoa powder need well.and other part add orange food colour mix well..
- Freeze for 15 minutes to set well. Now make pumpkin shape cookies,for pumpkin stam use chocolate part of dough and for place on baking tray.(I made 2 design flat and round pumpkin brush the cookie with milk..
- Furthermore, bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 10-12 minutes or until the base turns golden brown. the cookie will be soft initially. cool completely and the cookie turns crisp and crunchy. finally, store the cookies in an airtight container and enjoy for a week..