Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of molasses (not black strap).
- It’s 2 tsp of milk (I used cashew).
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of canola oil (or refined coconut oil, melted).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- In large bowl add flour, sugar, powder, spices, salt, and chocolate chips. Mix well. Add pumpkin..
- Measure out molasses in a large measuring cup, add soda, vanilla, and milk. Combine well and add to bowl..
- Whisk eggs in measuring cup and add to bowl. Combine contents of bowl thoroughly.
- Using #20 scoop, scoop it cookies onto parchment lined baking sheets leaving a little space between each (they will not spread)..
- Bake 8 minutes and rotate, bake an additional 4 or until cookies are done..
- Cool for several minutes in baking sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely..