Pumpkin seeds & dryfruits cookies. A pumpkin seed, also known in North America as a pepita (from the Mexican Spanish: pepita de calabaza, “little seed of squash”), is the edible seed of a pumpkin or certain other cultivars of squash. The seeds are typically flat and asymmetrically oval, have a white outer husk. Pumpkin seeds may be small, but they’re packed full of valuable nutrients.
Pumpkin seeds have long been valued as a source of the mineral zinc, and the World Health Organization recommends their consumption as a good way of obtaining this nutrient. Pumpkin seeds are an edible seed typically roasted for consumption. They are a common ingredient in Mexican cuisine and are often eaten as a healthful snack. You can have Pumpkin seeds & dryfruits cookies using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin seeds & dryfruits cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 of dry fruits.
- It’s 1 cup of wheatflour.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon peel powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of vanilla essance.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2-3 spoons of Milk (required).
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
Pumpkin seeds (pepita) are edible kernels of fruit pumpkin. The seeds, indeed, are concentrated sources of many health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential amino acids such as. Having a stable and adequate amount of protein in your diet is essential because proteins are made up of. Nutritional therapist Nicola Shubrook explains why pumpkin seeds are good for you.
Pumpkin seeds & dryfruits cookies step by step
- Take vessel,and afd pumpkin seeds,dry fruits,wheat flour,sugar powder, vanilla essance, salt, oil,lemon peel powder, and milk..
- Mix all ingredients and prepare dpugh, and make desired the shape, and bake 180% for 13 to15 minutes.
She discusses their nutrient value, and the key benefits that make them so healthy. Pumpkin seeds are an item that can be used to grow pumpkin plants. The chance for seeds to drop increases with the stem’s age. Pumpkin stems generate naturally in stem farm rooms in woodland mansions. Pumpkin seeds are nutritional powerhouses wrapped up in a very small package, with a wide variety of nutrients ranging from magnesium and manganese to copper, protein and zinc.