Ynielle’s Soursop Cheesecake w/ Desiccated Coconut.
You can have Ynielle’s Soursop Cheesecake w/ Desiccated Coconut using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Soursop Cheesecake w/ Desiccated Coconut
- You need 255 g of Emborg cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 200 ml of soursop purées (left some pulp for texture).
- It’s 200 ml of heavy Whipped Cream 35% fat.
- You need 59 ml of condensed milk (you may add according to your sweetness preference).
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed biscuits (combined graham and Tesco shortcake biscuits).
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatine melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut (toasted).
Ynielle’s Soursop Cheesecake w/ Desiccated Coconut instructions
- Making the crust: Melt the butter and then mix it with the crushed biscuits. Flattened to the mould pan and chill for about 2 hours.
- Making the Cheesecake: Soften the cream cheese then add the milk, vanilla, soursop purée, and the whipped cream. Blend at high speed then Low. Pour in the gelatine and continue mixing until smooth..
- Add the toasted desiccated coconut and chill overnight..