Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars. Snickerdoodle blondies + creamy cheesecake = MAJOR success. Don’t worry if the top of the cheesecake isn’t perfectly. Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are nearing the top of my favorite desserts list.
It combines the best flavors of both worlds. You’ll Love These Creamy, Cinnamon-Filled Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars. The Recipe for Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars Can Be Found Here Along with Nutritional Facts. You can cook Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
- It’s of For the cheesecake layer:.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of blocks room temperature cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s of For the snickerdoodle later:.
- You need 2 of and 1/4 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1.5 sticks of room temperature butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Snickerdoodle cheesecake Bars are like everyones favorite moist sugar cookie bar filled with cinnamon sugar throughout, stuffed with real cheesecake centers and they are so so easy! These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are a hit all year round combining two amazing desserts: Cheesecake and Snickerdoodle Cookies. Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are taking the world by storm! Everybody should be familiar with the famous Snickerdoodle cookie, right?
Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13×9” pan. In one bowl mix the ingredients for the cheesecake layer using a hand mixer on low and on a separate bowl mix the snickerdoodle ingredients just until everything is fully incorporated or mixed..
- Press 1/2 the snickerdoodle mix in your pan and then pour in your cheesecake filling. Press small pieces of the remaining snickerdoodle mix flat and place on top. Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly. Cool for a half hour before placing in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing for clean cuts..
My favorite cookie recipe transformed into the BEST super soft and chewy snickerdoodle bars! No rolling or chilling the dough. These couldn’t be easier to make. This dessert will become a fast favorite! Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars have a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, topped with snickerdoodle cookie dough and cinnamon sugar.