Korean fried chicken wings.
You can have Korean fried chicken wings using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean fried chicken wings
- You need 12 of wings sectioned.
- Prepare of My Buffalo chicken seasoning.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare of Soda water to consistency.
Korean fried chicken wings step by step
- Start by sealing the wings with my Buffalo seasoning. Then toss the wings in corn starch and and shake the excess off. Set them on a rack in the fridge for a few hours to dry out.
- Set your fryer to 350.
- Mix the flour;1 tbsp of cornstarch and 2 tbsp Buffalo seasoning together. Add a little soda water at a time until you get a consistent that coats the back of a spoon really well. Lots of these batters out there are really watery but I like mine a little thicker..
- Start by dipping 6 to 8 wings into the batter and fry for 8 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes..
- When you have fried all your wings crank the temp to 375 while they rest.
- Add the wings back to the fryer and fry for an additional 8 minutes or until desired doneness.