You can have Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 10 oz of fettucine.
- You need 4 of chicken tenderloins, sliced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook fettuccine to within a minute of done per box instructions.
- In a large pot, melt 2 tbsp of butter over medium heat, then add chicken. Season with salt, pepper, and half the basil and oregano..
- Toss chicken for 5-10 minutes until cooked through, then remove from heat into a bowl..
- In the same pot, melt another 2 tbsp of butter, then add garlic. Cook until garlic fragrant and soft..
- Slowly add flour, thoroughly incorporating into butter. When it starts looking clumpy, add the milk a little at a time..
- Season the sauce with remaining basil, oregano, salt, and pepper..
- Once the sauce is gently boiling, add parmesan cheese and stir until melted..
- Add chicken, drained noodles, and lemon juice to the sauce, stir to coat. Top with additional parmesan cheese or parsley if desired..