Creamy spinach chicken casserole.
You can cook Creamy spinach chicken casserole using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach chicken casserole
- Prepare 1 pack of breast chicken fillets (cube cut).
- It’s 2 cups of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of rotini pasta boiled.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic pods.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed red chillies flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonisse.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
Creamy spinach chicken casserole step by step
- Fry the chicken cubes with onion and garlic and tomatoes and add in the italian seasoning with peppers and chili flakes..
- Prepare the baking dish with cooking spray and and layer the chicken with spinach, cream of chicken pasta and cheese, mayo and whole lot of peppers..
- Bake at 350 deg farenheit for about 15 min.