Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you’re looking at one of the best. Can I double the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe?
If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you’ll love these cookies. I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator. All Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III. You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Cream together.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Chewy and cake-like, they’re sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. We’re well into fall, and you know what that means, right? You’re allowed to eat anything and everything pumpkin whenever you want.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together room temperature butter and sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs 1 at a time and beat well.
- Add pumpkin and continue beating well.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Whisk dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tsp and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are super soft and pillowy and packed with pumpkin pie flavor! Bonus: this recipe makes a BIG batch of cookies. These pillowy, cakey, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies fit that bill. Especially if you’re baking for a crowd. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – these are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny, and loaded with tempting autumn spices and an abundance of chocolate Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients.