Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker.
You can cook Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken (I used 500 gr, a bit more than 1 lb).
- It’s 1 tbsp of fermented garlic oil (you can stir-fry minced garlic with oil for a minute or so as a substitute).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 250 gr of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fermented garlic oil for the carrots.
Chicken Curry in Slow Cooker instructions
- Put the carrots inside a slow cooker. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil and a bit or salt and black pepper..
- Coat the chicken with oil. Mix salt, black pepper, and curry powder. Rub the mixture to the chicken..
- Put the chicken on top of the carrots. Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8 hours. If you're using a small slow cooker, check after 2 hours or so (HIGH)..