Cherokee Chicken Over Mexican Brown Rice.
You can have Cherokee Chicken Over Mexican Brown Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherokee Chicken Over Mexican Brown Rice
- You need 3 of Lg. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 Bags of Frozen Southwest Vegetable Blend, thawed.
- You need 5 Cans of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Brown Rice Mix.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mild Salsa.
Cherokee Chicken Over Mexican Brown Rice step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Meanwhile slice chicken breasts in half so you have two breasts from one breast. Once all the breasts are halved rinse and pat them dry. Arrange them in a baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add all 5 cans of nacho cheese sauce and both bags of the southwest vegetable blend. Mix til combined. Pour over chicken and spread evenly. Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes til chicken is cooked through..
- Meanwhile while chicken is baking cook the rice according to package directions. Once done add the salsa and stir to combine. Set aside til ready to serve and keep warm..
- When chicken is done remove it from the oven. To a serving plate add some Mexican brown rice and top it with the Cherokee Chicken. Serve and Enjoy 😋.