Shredded Chicken 🐔 Stuffed Shells.
You can cook Shredded Chicken 🐔 Stuffed Shells using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken 🐔 Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 2 boxes of jumbo shells (12 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 4-5 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise(add extra if chicken is too dry, you can also add some milk to chicken mixture if it’s too difficult to stir).
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite flavor).
- It’s 2 cups of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
Shredded Chicken 🐔 Stuffed Shells step by step
- In a large bowl mix together shredded chicken, black pepper, garlic powder and mayonnaise, set bowl to the side……..
- Boil jumbo shells until tender(I added a little bit of olive oil to the water so the shells won’t stick together), then drain, don’t forget to salt your water!!! Set shells to the side……
- Spoon some of your shredded chicken mixture into cooked shell…….Continue to fill shells with chicken mixture until all mixture is used up……..
- Place stuffed shells into a large baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……..
- Pour your favorite pasta sauce over all shells……..
- Top with sharp shredded cheddar cheese…….
- Bake, uncovered,in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.