Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
You can cook Parmesan Crusted Chicken using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of McCormick Lime Mayonnaise (regular Mayo and lime if can’t find).
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- You need 2 cups of Panko Bread Crumbs.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl mix the mayonnaise and cheeses. If you don’t have the lime flavored Mayo just add a few drops of fresh squeezed lime to your regular Mayo..
- Cut breasts in half to make thinner, then cover each side with a thick and even layer of mayo and cheese mixture. Then, dip into bread crumbs and cover completely..
- Place onto greased baking sheet and bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Golden brown finish is when finished..