Chicken Malai boti.
You can cook Chicken Malai boti using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai boti
- Prepare 500 g of chicken (boneless).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juic.
- It’s 15 of almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 of green chili peppers.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 10 g of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of parathas for serving.
Chicken Malai boti step by step
- Cut chicken breast into cubes or strips. Add the chicken, salt, and lemon to a bowl, mix well, and set aside for approx. 10 min..
- Blanch almonds in boiling water for approx. 5 min., then peel. Add blanched almonds, yogurt, cream, green chili peppers, garlic, ginger, white pepper, chili powder, ground cumin, coriander, and garam masala to a blender and puree to a smooth paste. Add paste to the bowl with chicken and let marinate in the fridge for approx. 3 hrs..
- Add vegetable oil to a frying pan over medium heat, and fry chicken until cooked through. Alternatively, you can thread the chicken onto skewers and fry them on all sides. Serve warm with parathas. Enjoy!.