Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free).
You can have Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free)
- You need 4 pieces of Salmon.
- Prepare .25 cup of Soy Sauce (Reduced Sodium).
- Prepare 1 Tb of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 Tb of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Garlic Puree.
Teriyaki Salmon (Gluten Free) step by step
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Place salmon in a bowl and pour marinade over. Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a sheet pan with cooking spray..
- Place salmon on pan and cook for 14-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily. (It helps to have equal sized salmon pieces.).
- Put all the marinade in a small pot and bring to a full boil. You must bring it to a boil before eating it since it was used on raw salmon..
- Turn to a simmer and cook until thickened..
- Brush on cooked salmon and serve..