You can have Salmon Cakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Cakes
- It’s 250 gm of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spring onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tbsp sour cream.
- It’s 2 of &1/2 tbsp bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of + extra black pepper for salmon fillet.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Salmon Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven at 220 degree centigrade. Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the fillet in the baking pan and bake for 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven and immediately cover the cover the fillet with another piece of aluminium foil, let rest until completely cool..
- In a bowl flake the salmon salmon until completely shredded..
- Add the remaining ingredients except olive oil,mix well. Adjust seasoning accordingly..
- Divide the filling into equal portions;form into 1/4" patties..
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan add olive oil; heat on a medium low flame..
- Gently place each patty in the oil and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on each side..
- Remove and serve hot along with a sauce of your choice..
- Make 8 small patties..