Chicken 65. So juicy, rightly spiced and delicious. It was one of the most popular recipes in that book so I featured it in. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
Are you looking for a quick Indian chicken starter recipe? This scrumptious Indian style chicken needs no introduction. Its easy to prepare and needs just a few simple pantry ingredients. You can have Chicken 65 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of yoghurt (curd).
- You need 4 of green chilli.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of refined oil.
- You need 1 pinch of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of salt as required.
- You need of For Garnishing: 1 stalk chopped spring onions.
I didn't give a serious thought until the little one started tasting and liking chicken.
Chicken 65 instructions
- For the marination, take a bowl and mix chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curd and salt together. This marination step is very important and will give this chicken recipe real flavour..
- Now, wash the chicken in cold running water and chop it. Once it is done, add the chicken pieces in the marinade. Once the chicken pieces are well-coated, keep them aside for 4-5 hours so that flavours are well absorbed. You can keep them in the refrigerator..
- Now, take a deep-bottomed pan and heat oil in it over medium flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot, carefully put the marinated chicken pieces in the oil and shallow fry them till cooked or golden from both the sides..
- Now, remove and cook the chicken pieces in a separate pan without oil over low flame. This step will make the chicken crispier. Once done, add the green chillies, curry leaves and ketchup. Mix well till the chicken pieces are well coated and continue to cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Transfer the dish in a serving bowl and garnish it with chopped spring onions..
- Chicken 65 is ready. Serve as a snack or you can pair this easy snack recipe with drinks of your choice. Prepare this delectable snack on weekends or when guests are coming over!.