Spiced baked chicken.
You can have Spiced baked chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced baked chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoky paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cayenne.
- You need 6 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
Spiced baked chicken instructions
- Combine the first seven ingredients plus half the cayenne. Toss the chicken with the spice blend until coated. Lay the chicken skin-side up on a foil-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Add the remaining cayenne plus a pinch of salt to a few tbsp veg oil. Stir to combine. Brush the oil on top of the chicken thighs..
- Preheat your oven to 425 F and bake the chicken for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F. Serve immediately..