Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon.
You can have Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2-2 of and 1/2 pounds salmon.
Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon step by step
- In small saucepan over medium heat, stir and cook brown sugar, honey, and butter until melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in oil, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Cool for 5 minutes..
- Place salmon in foil lined baking pan..
- Brush with glaze..
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..