You can have Barbecue Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Kilo Chicken (choice of cuts).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of soysauce.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice concentrate.
- It’s 1 cup of banana catsup.
- Prepare 5 grams of cayene.
- It’s 5 grams of paprika.
- It’s 1 cup of sprite.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Barbecue Chicken instructions
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a bowl : Minced garlic, soy sauce, calamansi juice (or use lemon), banana catsup (or use tomato catsup), half of the soda, salt, black pepper,sugar, cayene, paprika.Leave ½ cup of the marinade plus the sugar, aside for the grilling glaze. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken. Keep in a non-reactive container. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the chicken overnight..
- Pre-heat the outdoor barbecue grill to a medium high heat. Get ready with the grilling glaze set aside from the day before, add the sugar and remaining soda. Grill the barbecued chicken, about 20 minutes on each side. Total grilling time should take about 40 minutes. Baste the chicken barbecue every few minutes so that it gets moist and shiny..
- Serve and enjoy!.