Salmon with Orange juice. Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Pour orange juice all over the fish. IF you have not SUBSCRIBED yet kindly do it first so you will get update about next tasty and easy recipes.
Return salmon to pan, spoon sauce over. Grilled Pork, Couscous and Dried Cherry Salad with Citrus. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! You can cook Salmon with Orange juice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Orange juice
- You need of whole Salmon or chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce and teriyaki sauce mix.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of whole orange.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Orange glazed salmon is a citrusy sweet salmon recipe that I guarantee you'll have on repeat. The mild acidity of fresh orange juice cuts the richness of salmon. Crush the fennel seeds with a mortar and pestle, or place them in a zip-top plastic bag on a cutting board and crush with a heavy pan. Our baked salmon fillets are flavored with a mixture of honey, lime, and orange juice and are surprisingly quick and easy.
Salmon with Orange juice step by step
- Preheat oven 165F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Put salmon in it. Sprinkle salt and pepper. To make sauce in a bowl mix sugar, olive oil, garlic teriyaki and soy sauce mixture, orange juice, salt and paper..
- Pour over salmon all over. Cover salmon another piece of aluminum foil. Seal it up..
- Bake around 35-40 mints. Or more until they are cooked. Turn the oven off, baste the salmon with the sauce in the baking sheet. Then the take the top foil off broil 5-6 mints. Until beautiful brown. Chop some parsley over it..
Serve this salmon with vegetable risotto or roasted potatoes and fresh cooked green beans or peas. HONEY GLAZED SALMON WITH ORANGE AND GINGER…what a wonderful combo for salmon! Just a few wholesome ingredients and WOW! Easy clean up and leftovers for tomorrows lunch! Marinated in chili and lime and orange, this easy sheet pan salmon with roasted bell peppers is broiled and cooked to absolute perfection.