Crispy cheddar garlic chicken tenders.
You can cook Crispy cheddar garlic chicken tenders using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy cheddar garlic chicken tenders
- It’s of chicken tenders.
- You need 1/3 C of butter melted.
- It’s 2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 C of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 C of fine grated parmesan cheese.
Crispy cheddar garlic chicken tenders instructions
- Melt butter in microwave in shallow bowl. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir to mix..
- Add bread crumbs and next 2 ingredients to a paper plate..
- Use tongs to dip chicken tenders in butter then the crumb/cheese mixture..
- (Sprinkle extra crumb/cheese mixture on top.) Bake on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink..
- Notes- my son flipped the chicken so thats the bottom. Lol 😂 my oldest made these all by himself so nice he’s cooking..