Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits.
You can have Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits
- It’s 4 of Chicken legs/depending on how many people you will be cooking.
- You need to taste of Pineapple chunks,I suggest fresh!.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper/cut in chunks or juliana.
- You need a couple of cloves of garlic.
- It’s to taste of White onion/use as much as you want.
- Prepare to taste of Green scallions.
- You need to taste of Jalapeno.
- It’s as needed of Olive oil.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Pink Himalayan salt/coarse.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Roma tomatoes/use at will and as many as you would like.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s to taste of Hot cajun pepper powder.
- It’s as needed of 5 minute grits.
Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits step by step
- Chop veggies/prep…doesnt have to be a perfect cut,so rouch chop it/do your thang!!.
- Wash chicken legs,drain and season.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and a few pieces of garlic,once pan is heated,add chicken.
- Slowly begin to add the veggies and pineapple,cajun powder and the other ingredients.
- Once chicken is golden brown, turn down the heat and add a half cup of chicken broth and 2 teaspoons of pure apple cider vinegar.
- Add in the maple syrup.
- Make extra sure that your chicken legs are fully cooked.
- While thats slow cooking/simmering we can take a pot and fill quarter half way,let come to a boil and add grits,olive oil and pink salt..I used the 5 min grits.
- Next…just plate up and enjoy!!!!.