One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. A rich and chocolatey caramel filled cake topped with a mile high swirl of toasted marshmallow meringue and a Ghirardelli White Chocolate Caramel Square. A delicious twist on everyone’s favorite summertime dessert, these mini s’mores cakes are the perfect way to celebrate Labor Day weekend!
I’m truly in love with it! I love love love my easy Carrot Cake Recipe, and that’s the base of this cake. It’s all baked into one pan though, so it’s more dense than the layer cake (which I actually really enjoyed!). You can have One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies
- It’s 1 box of regular brownie mix + ingredients called for on package.
- You need 1 box of caramel swirl brownies + ingredients called for on package.
- Prepare 1 package of cinnamon graham crackers broke in half.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of marshmallow cream.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1-8 oz of bar room temperature cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
Turn loose crumbs out into prepared pan and using a spatula, pack mixture firmly into pan in an even, smooth, flat layer; set pan aside. For the Filling – In the same mixing bowl (no need to wash it), combine egg, cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and whisk until smooth and combined, or beat with an electric mixer. how to make a cheesecake swirl. The “hardest” part of making strawberry cheesecake brownies is making a perfect swirl with the jammy cream cheese. I say “hardest” because it is actually really easy.
One pan S’mores and caramel cheesecake swirl brownies step by step
- Heat oven to 325. Prepare both of your brownie mixes in separate bowls as directed on box. (I do mine in separate bowls so it’s easier to make sure I have it divided equally. That way I ensure both sides are cooked evenly.).
- Grease a sheet pan and place graham crackers on the bottom of half of the pan. Use one graham cracker broken in fourths as a barrier to divide your pan..
- Pour the original brownie mix over the graham cracker crust side and top with marshmallow cream. Crush the remaining crackers and sprinkle over the top..
- Mix your cream cheese, egg and sugar in its own bowl..
- Pour 1/2 the caramel swirl brownie mix on the other side of the pan and dollop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture on top followed by the remaining caramel swirl brownie mix and the caramel packet that was included in the box mix. Use a butter knife or toothpick and gently swirl your batter..
- Bake 30 minutes until toothpick comes out mostly clean. Cool 30 minutes before slicing!.
Once the brownie batter is in the pan, smooth it out to the edges. In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir until well combined, mixture will be thick. Let cool if the butter is still hot. These aren’t the brownies your mother makes, these are the ultimate rich, moist, chocolatey, brownies swirled with homemade bourbon caramel sauce and cream cheese.