Salmon with lemon mustard sauce. Meanwhile, Mix the cornstarch and water to a paste, set aside. Using a small saucepan, bring the cream and the milk to the boil. Thicken with some or all of the cornstarch paste, whisking constantly.
Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place skin side-down on sheet pan. Spread mustard mixture over the fillets. Carefully slide salmon fillets off pan and transfer to plates. You can have Salmon with lemon mustard sauce using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with lemon mustard sauce
- You need 4 of filets salmon.
- It’s of ☆1 TBSP butter.
- Prepare of ☆50 cc sake.
- You need of ☆1 tsp sugar.
- You need of ☆1 TBSP mirin.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP whole grain mustard.
- It’s of ☆1 TBSP lemon.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Season with a dash of salt and pepper to top off this baked delight along with some honey mustard sauce and a salad for a filling dinner. Place mushrooms and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Add the lemon juice and seasonings. Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan; sprinkle w/ pepper and cover with wine.
Salmon with lemon mustard sauce instructions
- Pat down and dry salmon with paper towel and sprinkle salt and pepper. In a large pan, drizzle oil, high heat skin side down, sauté salmon for 5 minutes. Flip to the other side, 2 minutes..
- Lower the heat to medium – low. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and sauté for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens and you are done!.
While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, yogurt, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth. After salmon is done, serve with creamy mustard sauce over top. The natural pan juices released from the fish while baking mix through the cream sauce to create one hell of a salmon dish! This Dijon Mustard Salmon Recipe is a great choice for busy weeknights. It cooks quickly and can be made with a variety of flavors.