Spinach lasagna is the oldest classic dish, delicious vegetarian dinner at night, and you can enjoy it on the table in less than an hour! Perfect lasagna is the definition of comfort for food, and you’ll soon be your favorite food rotation every month!
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 5 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz. cottage cheese
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- fresh cracked pepper
- 24 oz. (3 cups) spaghetti sauce
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, just until al dente. Be sure to salt your pasta water liberally!
- Drain noodles and use tongs to gently place on parchment or foil in a single layer to allow the noodles to cool and keep them from sticking together.
- In a large bowl combine ricotta, cottage cheese, 3/4 of the Monterey jack, 1/2 the Parmesan, spinach, and garlic along with a couple large pinches of salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 of the sauce into the bottom of a baking dish.
- Divide cheesy filling mixture evenly between the noodles, spreading the mixture in an even layer across the surface of each noodle.
- Gently roll each noodle up and place roll ups seam side down in the sauce in the baking dish.
- Drizzle roll ups with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle roll ups with remaining Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese on top starts to turn dark golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 servings
- Calories: 443
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Sodium: 900mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 34.4g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 63.9mg
Keywords: Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups