- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Place the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and season them with salt, pepper and the chili powder.
- Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until just pink.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir in the lime juice and cilantro, then serve.