Kentucky fried chicken wings.
You can cook Kentucky fried chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kentucky fried chicken wings
- It’s of Sectioned chicken wings.
- It’s of Dry dredge.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of my Buffalo wing (see my recipes).
- You need of Wet batter.
- It’s 1 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of my Buffalo rub.
- It’s of Club soda to consistently.
Kentucky fried chicken wings step by step
- Start by splattering a little wet batter into the dry dredge to create tiny clumps.
- Dip wings into the wet batter and shake off excess..
- Dredge the wings and press into the flour and shake off any excess..
- Fry wings at 350 until golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. You can also fry for 6 minutes and take them out to rest and fry another 6 minutes to achieve the double fry Korean style..