Sauté Upo (bottle gourd) with chicken strip.
You can have Sauté Upo (bottle gourd) with chicken strip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauté Upo (bottle gourd) with chicken strip
- You need 1 of large upo peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Oyster sauce.
- You need 200 grams of deboned chicken breast.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Sauté Upo (bottle gourd) with chicken strip instructions
- In a wide pan or wok over medium heat, heat oil..
- Add onions and garlic and cook until softened..
- Add chicken and cook, occasionally stirring, until lightly browned..
- Add water and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender and liquid is reduced to about ½ cup..
- Increase heat to medium. Add upo and cook, uncovered, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until half done..
- Add oyster sauce and stir to distribute. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Continue to cook, stirring occasionally for about 2 to 4 minutes or upo is tender yet crisp. Serve immediately..