★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★.
You can cook ★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★ using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter- melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light or dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each – cloves, nutmeg, all spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi- sweet chocolate chips.
★ Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ★ step by step
- In a medium bowl. Whisk melted butter, Br. Sugar, granulated sugar. Until no lumps remain. Whisk in vanilla & pumpkin..
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients . ( I used 1&1/2 tsp.pumpkin pie spice )..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry & mix together with a large wooden spoon. The dough will be very soft.Fold in chocolate chips. They may not stick to the dough. But do your best. ( My dough was not very wet. I had no problem)..
- Cover & chill for 30 minutes or up to 3 days.Chilling dough is a MUST DO !!!.
- Take dough out of refrigerator. Preheat oven to 350º. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Roll dough into balls. About 1&1/2 Tbsp. ( I used a #20 scoop). Slightly flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes. The cookies will look very soft & underbaked. Remove from oven. Press a few more chips in them. If you want them flatter . Flatten them a little bit when they come out of oven..
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes on a cookie sheet. Before removing to cool. Let them sit 1 hour before you eat any. ( I doubled this & got 24)..