Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲.
You can cook Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲
- Prepare 2 packs of chicken 🐔 thighs (skinless / boneless).
- You need 1-2 of large eggplants 🍆, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1-2 of sweet potatoes 🍠, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need 2-3 of zucchini, peeled and cut into chunks.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 10-15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1/2-1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 jar (45 ounce) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor!).
- Prepare of Crusty bread.
Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Cut chicken thighs into chunks and place into your crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot your eggplant, sweet potato, zucchini, black pepper, basil leaves, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, minced garlic, onion, green pepper and spaghetti sauce, mix all lightly………..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are tender, stirring occasionally…….This really filled up my crockpot to the top so if you make this either make sure you have a very large crockpot or reduce the amount of veggies in it ! 😁.
- Serve with crusty bread on the side and enjoy 😉!!!.