Lemon butter baked salmon. Put a quick dinner on the table with this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon recipe. It's easy to make and tastes delicious – perfect for busy weeknights! This is one of my favorite ways to make salmon (or most fish – it's very similar to my Garlic Butter Lemon Baked Cod!).
Salmon baked to perfection and topped with decadent lemon caper butter. May in the Northwest means the start of salmon season and as a result wild Salmon can be tricky in our home. Ryan and I usually prefer white fish, especially cod. You can cook Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It’s 220 g of salmon.
That being said, we do live in the pacific northwest so I am. Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon – the easiest foil-wrapped salmon recipe ever with crazy delicious salmon in garlic lemon butter sauce. Baked Salmon with Foil is the easiest way to cook salmon in the oven. First of all, the salmon will remain moist, juicy and flavorful.
Lemon butter baked salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak. Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event. Baste fillets with juices in the baking dish, then pour remaining butter and lemon juice over the fish. Baked Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter & Crispy Parmesan Panko. Seasoned with a simple flavored butter made with garlic, fresh dill and lemon, this baked salmon recipe always turns out flaky, tender.