Chicken fajita quesadillas. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas – sautéed onions, red and green peppers, perfectly seasoned chicken breast, melted cheese, between two tortillas. These are loaded with two kinds of gooey melted cheese and a flavorful, fajita style chicken and sautéed pepper filling. These chicken fajita quesadillas are the answer to two of our favorite Mexican dishes.
Here, classic chicken fajitas are transformed into a delicious, kid-friendly quesadilla. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Flip the chicken fajita quesadilla and cook until browned. You can cook Chicken fajita quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fajita quesadillas
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic cloves, sliced.
- You need 3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of shredded cheese(220 g), mexican blend.
These chicken fajita quesadillas are easily a new favorite recipe for me! They're easy, really flavorful, and packed with veggies and cheese, and shredded chicken. What is a Chicken Fajita Quesadilla? Add a tortilla and move it around until it's buttery.
Chicken fajita quesadillas instructions
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips, about an inch apart, and coat with taco seasoning. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil and cook chicken until no longer pink and slightly charred. Remove cooked chicken from the skillet..
- Heat another Tbsp. oil, add onion and garlic and cook for a couple minutes until it’s slightly translucent. Add the peppers, and cook slightly, then mix in the cooked chicken. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a clean pan, melt a bit of butter. Add a tortilla and move it around until it’s buttery. Add cheese, then fajita mixture, then more cheese, then top with another tortilla and pat it down..
- Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it’s golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters. Repeat these steps with the remaining tortillas..
Add cheese, then fajita mixture, then more cheese, then top with another tortilla and pat it. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas are made with onions, poblano peppers and mixed cheeses. The poblano pepper is mild and adds a great flavor to the quesadillas! Watch the video for this recipe! CHICKEN- Cut the chicken into thin strands.