Salmon and Asparagus Aluminum Packages with Garlic, Lemon and Lemon Butter Sauce – Make this quick and delicious salmon recipe tonight! Salmon and asparagus are cooked together with a rich butter sauce in individual packages. The bright flavors of lemon blend perfectly with butter and garlic adds a touch of spice to this wonderful, worry-free dinner. This oven-baked salmon recipe is made of aluminum foil. Low in carbohydrates, gluten free and keto free – EnjoyIT!
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or coriander
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
- 1 lb. (450 g) moderately thick asparagus, garnished woody tips
- 2 slices of salmon fillet
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 3–4 tablespoons butter, diced into small cubes (or ghee)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
- To prepare the salmon recipe: Preheat your oven 220ºC (425ºF). Cut 2 sheets of 35 x 30 cm (14 “x 12”) thick aluminum foil and place each piece separately on the countertop. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients of the garlic butter sauce: broth, lemon juice and hot sauce.
- Salt and pepper the salmon fillets on both sides. Divide the salmon over the aluminum foil near the center, then place the asparagus trimmed on one side of the salmon in a lengthwise direction.
- You can adjust salmon seasoning with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle with garlic. Pour garlic butter sauce generously on salmon fillets and asparagus.
- Spread the pieces of butter evenly among the bags, overlapping them with the salmon and asparagus.
- Wrap the aluminum salmon bags and pinch the edges, then finish. Do not overtighten – keep some extra space indoors to allow heat to circulate.
- Transfer the packages of aluminum foil to the salmon on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, sealed side up, until the salmon is cooked through, about 9 to 12 minutes.
- Carefully unpack the baked salmon foil bags, then add a little lemon juice and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and a slice of lemon.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American