- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless skinless, (about 3–4 chicken breasts)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 pound jalapeño peppers fresh, about 5–6 peppers
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F
- Lay chicken breasts flat in a casserole dish. Season them with the garlic powder then spread the cream cheese over them evenly.
- Wash the jalapeño peppers and then cut the tops off. Remove the seeds and stems if you want it milder, or leave some if you want more spice, then cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese then sprinkle the cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, remove from oven 5 minutes before cooking is complete and sprinkle with bacon then return for the remaining cook time. Chicken is done when cooked through to an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Serve warm with a side of potatoes, veggies, or a baked potato. Enjoy!