- 14 graham cracker sheets
- (3.4 ounce) packages instant banana cream pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- In a 9×13 inch pan, lay down one layer of graham crackers.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- On top of the graham cracker layer, spread out two cups of banana pudding.
- Top the banana pudding layer with two cups of cool whip.
- Top the cool whip off with a layer of sliced bananas.
- Repeat all the layers again, except your top layer of bananas on the second round through, will be the garnish, if desired. Place on the banana slices right before serving for a better looking presentation.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving to allow the graham crackers to soften.