Cranberry Pecan Sweet Potato Wild Rice Pilaf is such an amazing side dish because it is infused with so many incredible flavors and textures. Crunchy pecans, cranberries, sweet potato, wild rice, and herbs come together in this unforgettable dish
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup wild rice blend
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sweet potato diced small
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- In a medium sized sauce pan bring the broth to a boil and add wild rice, parsley, oregano, and thyme. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 45 minutes or until tender.
- In another skillet add the olive oil, sweet potato, and onion and cook until tender. Add cranberries and chopped pecans and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add to the rice mixture and fluff with a fork.
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: Cranberry Pecan Sweet Potato Wild Rice Pilaf