- Prepare 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- It’s of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 C of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh basil for garnish.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce instructions
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..