- You need 3 Pounds of Salmon.
- It’s of Salt-Pepper.
- It’s 6 g of Fresh Dill.
- It’s of ✨Mushroom Dill Sauce✨.
- It’s 150 g of Mushroom.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 10 g of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- It’s 2 Cups of Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt-Pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). The cooking time will depend on how thick your salmon is and what temperature you like your salmon. Sprinkle the salmon fillets generously with salt and pepper and fresh dill. Then bake for 25-30 minutes..
- For the mushroom dill sauce, melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion then mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add whipping cream, yoghurt and mayonnaise then stir occasionally and simmer for 2-4 minutes. Add fresh dill and adjust the salt and pepper to your preferred taste. Serve over the salmon and potatoes. Enjoy!.