One of the only vegetables my family agrees to is corn! My children like corn on the cob, casserole corn, slow-cooked corn and old canned corn or frozen corn.
- 2 tablespoons butter I use salted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen corn
- 2 ounces cream cheese cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.
- Calories: 161kcal